By Tonya Wingfield via Facebook
Here we go again. Another press conference from an entity that had the power to challenge Dr. Maxwell and his crew of corruption before today, but sat on their hands and did nothing. HB1107-2013 is cousin to the voter suppression laws in that it undermined the democratic election process for the citizens of Prince George’s County.
Additionally, it created a monopoly, which the Maryland Constitution clearly states no citizens of Maryland should suffer under. The NAACP could have challenged HB1107 the same as the NAACP challenged voter suppression law and gerrymandering. Sure, we’re speaking of different branch of the NAACP, but they all have the same mission. Ms. Dillard, you are an attorney. You may not have argued a case in Federal court, but I’m sure you know someone who has. Why wait for Rushern Baker to act, especially when his flawed judgment will appoint the next CEO?
The mission of the NAACP is to fight for civil rights and HB1107 robs Prince Georgian’s of our most basic rights to vote and hold our elected officials accountable. I ask the NAACP to show you’re serious about not just removing Dr. Maxwell but ensuring this unconstitutional law does not allow us to repeat history. File a lawsuit in federal court challenging the constitutionality of HB1107-2013.
Donna St. George, please take some time to interview whistle blowers that have lost their jobs, homes and livelihood to fight the waste and corruption in PGCPS for years. These are the real heroes and they should be given a platform to be heard.
>>>Sign the Petition here and here<<<
Read more >>> 👇👇👇
- No Parachute Money of close to a $1Million severance as Donna Edwards calls on Dr. Maxwell to abandon cash!
- Rushern Baker in major water as yet another Scandal worth millions is discovered in Suitland – Maryland.Oh Lord!
- Major Drama after David Jeffery Grogan is busted for beating his wife like a stray dog in Maryland.
- Wow! wow! Forget the previous Interview! Here is more truth about Maxwell’s depature as Tonya Winfield spills the beans.
- Never joke with Donna Edwards – See How she Exposed Angela Alsobrooks who received almost a million from Developers.
- PGCPSMESS: Weekend Roundup and a Request to sign the Petition to Governor Larry Hogan. “We must ensure that justice is done.”
- Reform Sasscer Movement for Prince George’s County Responds to Resignation of PGCPS CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell.