Former congress woman Donna Edwards who is a peoples choice and candidate running for the Prince George’s County Executive position has called on outgoing CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell to abandon Parachute money of close to $1 Million severance. Flanked by Board of Education member Mr. Edward Burroughs III, Donna directed CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell to direct the money right into the student supplies budget he slashed, so teachers don’t have to pay out of pocket.
“Our schools deserve leadership that puts children first. Let’s void the Superintendent’s $1 Million severance payout, and transfer that to the Classroom Supplies budget he slashed. Teachers shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket anymore!”… Donna wrote on Facebook.
Amid the talk of draining swamps, restoring political might to blue-collar America and turning off the spigot of taxpayer cash that showers Washington DC and Prince George’s County as a suburb of the capital city, a familiar battle cry is ricocheting through this county: Reject the developer money and drain the swamp.
>>>Sign the Petition here and here<<
Read more >>> 👇👇👇
- Rushern Baker in major water as yet another Scandal worth millions is discovered in Suitland – Maryland.Oh Lord!
- Major Drama after David Jeffery Grogan is busted for beating his wife like a stray dog in Maryland.
- Wow! wow! Forget the previous Interview! Here is more truth about Maxwell’s depature as Tonya Winfield spills the beans.
- Never joke with Donna Edwards – See How she Exposed Angela Alsobrooks who received almost a million from Developers.
- PGCPSMESS: Weekend Roundup and a Request to sign the Petition to Governor Larry Hogan. “We must ensure that justice is done.”
- Reform Sasscer Movement for Prince George’s County Responds to Resignation of PGCPS CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell.